Teeth Tomorrow Cleveland Exclusively By Great Lakes Prosthodontics
Dr. Anthony M. Deliberato entered into full time practice in 1989 in Rocky River, Ohio before moving into his current office in Westlake, Ohio in 2005 where he maintains a private practice specializing in fixed, removable, and implant Prosthodontics. He has lectured extensively in Prosthodontics and implant dentistry. He works with only the most highly skilled surgeons to deliver a healthy confident smile.
Change Your Life with Teeth Tomorrow
Do you have several missing teeth?
Have you had multiple root canals or gum disease?
Is it hard to chew, or do you avoid smiling?
Are you tired of wearing dentures?
Are you missing all your teeth?
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Teeth Tomorrow® full-arch restorations feel comfortable, look natural, and can last a lifetime. Learn how Teeth Tomorrow's full mouth dental implant solution transformed the lives of some of our patients by watching the videos below.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants replace missing teeth with a crown (single tooth replacement) or bridge (multiple teeth or full mouth dental implant). Titanium metal posts are placed into the upper or lower jawbone to support the implants. Teeth Tomorrow full mouth dental implants are made of Prettau® Zirconia a material that doesn’t decay, discolor, or chip, but looks and feels like natural teeth.
Why Choose Teeth Tomorrow® Dental Implants?Natural Looking Teeth You will have a custom-made smile you can be proud of and a precise bite so you can enjoy the little things in life again, like a great meal with your friends. Our full-arch dental implant realistically mimics the natural look of your gum tissue. It is extremely durable and resistant to chips, cracks, stains and harmful bacteria. Compassionate Care We completely understand that replacing your teeth is an important decision. We have several treatment protocols and our doctors and treatment plan coordinators will help you choose the best treatment plan to restore your smile. If you need help paying for the cost of treatment, we offer several financing options. Unparalleled Quality Our dental implants stand up to the wear and tear of daily life. You will have peace of mind knowing that you have a restoration that is designed to last a lifetime, that looks natural and realistic. Plus, your new teeth will not attract plaque or odors, and will allow you to eat and talk without slipping or pain. Dedicated Lab Our laboratory is dedicated only to full-arch restorations, with precision-made zirconia bridges. Our proven protocol is designed to achieve a stress-free and successful restoration. Each step of the process involved with full-arch bridges is important. That’s why we give every little detail the attention it deserves.
We Understand that Changing Your Life is a Big Decision. Compare these facts when evaluating a dental practice providing full-arch dental implant bridges.
You’ve been thinking about this for a while, and you may be tired of living with more than one missing, chipped, or loose tooth. However, you need to know you’re making the right choice. Let’s face it, there are a lot of options out there, and some may sound pretty good.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of questions you can feel comfortable asking any dental practice when comparing options. You can even download a printable version so you can have it with you during a consultation. You deserve honest answers to these 16 questions, and when you compare apples to apples, you’ll better understand the value of Teeth Tomorrow’s permanent solution.
The 16 questions to ask when comparing apples to apples:
- 1. How many appointments are required? After your initial consultation, there are as few as six appointments in the Teeth Tomorrow® process.
- 2. How many different offices will I need to visit? Two. One in the surgeons office and the rest in Dr. Deliberato’s office
- 3. How often do patients need bone grafting to support the dental implants? The Teeth Tomorrow® process virtually eliminates the need for bone-grafting in most patients, however, it may be required for patients with extreme bone-loss.
- 4. How many dental implants will support my full-arch bridge? We have demonstrated a 99+% success rate using 6 implants for upper bridges and 5 implants for lower bridges. While this protocol is proven optimal for our full-arch Prettau® Zirconia bridges, your Teeth Tomorrow® advanced implant dentist will determine the precise number of implants your specific case requires.
- 5. How long will I be without teeth? Typically your teeth will be delivered on the day of surgery. However on some occasions, with Teeth Tomorrow® your extractions are performed and implants are placed on the first day, and you get a chance to heal overnight. The following day, your customized, lab-produced temporary bridge is attached to your implants, and you leave with a beautiful smile.
- 6. Will I have a temporary bridge prior to my final bridge? Yes. The bridge you receive the day your implants are placed is called a provisional.
- 7. How soon until I get my final bridge? You’ll wear your Teeth Tomorrow® provisional bridge for 3 to 6 months while your implants stabilize and you become perfectly accustomed to a full-arch of teeth and gums.
- 8. What materials are used in making my bridge? Your Teeth Tomorrow®final bridge is custom milled from a solid piece of Prettau® Zirconia. It is hand-crafted to your unique smile specifications and natural looking color shades are permanently absorbed into the bridge prior to furnace curing and final polishing.
- 9. How long is my bridge going to last? Your Teeth Tomorrow® Prettau® Zirconia bridge is designed to last a lifetime. Of 2,039 Prettau® Zirconia bridges produced by the lab that provides all Teeth Tomorrow® final bridges, only 9 have had to be returned in the past 5 years.
- 10. Will my bridge ever become discolored or attract and retain odors? Prettau® Zirconia is non-porous, so it doesn’t stain, discolor, or retain odors. You care for this bridge just like natural teeth. Other bridge materials such as acrylics with porcelain denture teeth attract both stains and odors.
- 11. Will my bridge attract plaque and harmful bacteria? Just as Prettau® Zirconia is resistant to stains and odors, its non-porous nature doesn’t attract plaque (nor the harmful bacteria that breeds in plaque build-ups).
- 12. What is the chance that my bridge will chip, crack, or break and need to be replaced? The results of the 5-year study of 2,039 Prettau®Zirconia full-arch bridges produced by Tischler Dental Laboratory (the Exclusive Lab for Teeth Tomorrow®) show the chances of chipping, cracking, or breaking are 0.44%.
- 13. Will my bridge weaken or wear down from chewing and talking? Your Teeth Tomorrow® Prettau® Zirconia final bridge is not only extremely resistant to chipping, cracking and breaking – its industry-leading durability shows no weakening or wear from chewing and talking, even in patients who grind their teeth.
- 14. What’s the chance that I will develop an infection under my bridge? Infections are caused by bacteria. The fact that Prettau® Zirconia does not attract plaque and harmful bacteria means there is minimal risk of developing an infection caused by the bridge.
- 15. Does your office provide ongoing hygiene and full service dental care? Every Teeth Tomorrow® Member Practice provides comprehensive dental care and hygiene treatments in the same office where your bridge procedure is performed.
- 16. May I see a study of the long-term success of my bridge published in an accredited professional journal? A study from 2012-2017 of 2,039 full-arch Prettau® Zirconia bridges manufactured by the lab that produces all final bridges for Teeth Tomorrow is published in the highly respected Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry and documents a less than one-half of one percent failure rate for all patients in the study. Be aware that any study of under 100 bridges.